WINTAS with the addition of the Venus Pump Controller POS or the Venus Retail POS can provide up-to-the-minute sales monitoring information through on-line transaction processing.
WINTAS can also run on a single computer unit or what is known as WINTAS Workstation, encoding of the data is done at the end of every shift and information becomes available to the retailer immediately upon completion of the data encoding work.
WINTAS Application Modules
- WINTAS controls fuel and non-fuel sales, service income generated from car maintenance related services, precise inventory stock level management, accurate credit sales monitoring, to-the-cents cashier turnover reporting, on-time employee payroll preparation and accurate overall expense monitoring.
- WINTAS also has a POS System that can be fielded throughout the gas station's profit centers. POS (or Point-of-Sale System) are specialized computers with the capability to deliver authorized printed receipts to the customers. The POS are located at the Forecourt Area (Enabler Controller) to monitor wet and dry stock sales; at the Convenience Store Area (NFR POS) to monitor grocery and accessory sales and at the service area (WINSERVE POS) to monitor car repairs servicing, vehicle/customer query system and a customer reminder system.
- Together, these POS form the front-end system is known as the WINTAS NETWORK . These POS are connected to each other and to a main central computer unit known as the File Server offering a unified and centralized information pool that can be accessed by the gas station owner at any time for detailed or summary performance information.
- WINTAS has communications capabilities too. For the dealer with several gas stations or a retailer with multiple branches, WINTAS will allow connection and transmittal of information between several branch gas stations/branches and the Main Office using modems (special communication devices), DSL, or cable modem facilities. A separate WINTAS consolidation software which is called the RISS Head Office Systems.
- Fuel Sales Monitoring
- Cashier Turnover
- Accounts Recievables
- Accounts Payable
- Pentium IV - 1Ghz or equivalent
- Minimum of 256 MB of memory
- 40 GB or higher capacity hard drives
- HP Desk Jet or LaserJet Printers
- UPS and AVR
- Microsoft Windows NT, 2000, 2003 Advance or Standard Server
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows 98
- Microsoft SQL Server 7 or 2000 *
- MSDE 2000 *
* Is installed at the POS Server